Friday, May 20, 2011

Missing Grandpa

Sorry I have not posted in a while.  I knew I wanted to document this but I didn't know where to start so therefore I have been dragging my feet.  Corey's dad, Gary, passed away on May 6th.  Gary had been diagnosed with ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease approximately 4 years ago.  ALS is a progressive motor neuron disease that gradually effects the entire body.  To say that ALS is a terrible disease is an understatement.  Gary suffered for a long time and although he will be greatly missed, we know that he is no longer in pain.  We know he is watching over us from heaven and that we will see him again someday. 
 Love you Grandpa!





On a lighter note, Elle is growing like a weed.  She is army crawling backwards and she can sit up for about a minute before she tumbles over.  

Here are some pictures from our 3 month photo shoot by Amber Lanning Photography
 ( just 2 months late, Sorry!)




Can't. figure. out. how. to. turn. this. picture.



Here is picture of Corey as a baby:


Here is a picture of me as a baby:




What do you think?  Who does she look like?  I think I know the answer to that! 
 She'll be a daddy's girl for sure!!!













1 comment:

  1. So good to see you this weekend. Love this post and the pictures you put up. I hate that dad never got to play with our kids. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete