Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Eston and Bret!

We've been celebrating birthdays around here.  Last weekend we went to Mountain Home to see Corey's mom and celebrate out nephew Eston's 4th birthday.  Four years ago, Corey and I became an aunt and an uncle for the first time.  I remember driving with my new puppy from Dallas to Johnson in hopes that I would make it in time for Eston's birth.  He had come several weeks early.  Corey was in Denver on business so I had to drive by myself and he had to reroute his flight schedule to XNA to meet me.  I didn't quite make it in time, but I made it shortly after Eston was born.  It was a very exciting time!  I can't believe Eston is already 4 years old!!!

Here is the birthday boy with our baby girl.


Elle, Eston, and Anna


Here is Eston's Thomas the Train cake and cookies.


Here are the B-day participants. Elle acting like a big girl.


Opening gifts.


Mimi and her girls


My brother Bret also just celebrated his birthday this month.  Luckily his birthday fell on Memorial Day this year so we were able to celebrate together and have a day off work!  The birthday boy with a handmade birthday hat from Cooper.


Cheese!


Elle and her BFF.


  Notice her shirt, it says My Aunt is my BFF!  Too Cute!


Also, we're super excited that Elle now is sitting up by herself!!!


Sticking things in her mouth, again.


Sitting on the couch.




No comments:

Post a Comment