Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gigi's Birthday and Easter

I have so much to blog about.  I've gotten a little bit behind.  Last weekend we celebrated my mother (Gigi)'s birthday.  The original plan was for my mother, my sister-in-law,  and I to go to New York City for a girls trip to celebrate both of our birthdays.  I turned 30 and she turned 60 in the same year! Well, after the arrival of baby girl I decided I couldn't leave her!  So... we went to Branson.  We stayed at the Hilton Promenade at the Landing.  We shopped, we ate, and I think everyone had a good time!  Elle was able to go too!  Here are some pics from the weekend:


Elle, Gigi, and Cooper.  It's difficult to get a good picture with 2 kiddos. Notice the t-shirts!  Elle's says "Happy Birthday Gigi" and Cooper's says "Ask me how old my Gigi is!"


My sister-in-law and I had a photographer take pictures of Elle and Cooper together and we printed and framed a number of them for Gigi.  She loved them!


Here's Gigi with her Birthday cake.  We brought Rick's all the way to Branson.  Who can resists that yumminess!


Everyone sang to Gigi!


Our attempt at a family pic....


We even went swimming.  This is Elle in her cover up and swim suit that daddy bought her on one of his business trips.  Wasn't that sweet!




Elle enjoyed her first swim!


Sunday was Elle's first Easter.  What an important day to reflect on Jesus' sacrifice.  As a mother, I am so thankful for his selflessness so that we can have eternal life.  Not only for myself, but for my family. We love you Jesus!

Elle is truly loved.  She received so many Easter gifts!!! Thank you Gigi, Mimi, Aunt K, Aunt G, Di, and Lena for the gifts! We are so thankful!


Elle in her Easter dress with her Easter basket.




Cute Easter shirt from Aunt K


Another Easter outfit


We hope everyone had a great Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment