Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Elle's first trip to the Delta Shelta!

We had a big day planned for this past Saturday.  We took Elle to the Tri-delt house for an Alumni Easter Egg Hunt.  It was good to be back at the house.  I have so many fond memories there.  I hope Elle has a similar experience some day.  It may not be at the Tri-delt house ( although I hope it is :) but as long as she has a great college experience I will be happy.  Here are some pictures of Elle in her Easter dress:




Elle and I with Emma and Jill


Elle and I with the dolphin

We had also planned to go the Razorfest that afternoon but decided it was too cold and windy for Elle. She still wore her cheerleader onesie around the house.





Elle and Derby playing together.


She's really enjoying her exersaucer.  Thanks Julie & Sam!  It's a hit!


Thanks for checking in with us!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics. I'm glad she didn't freak out at the giant fish. Coop would have. I think I might have too. She's definitely got your smile.So therefore Mom's smile. Poor girl (Just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they had a dolphin? Cool. We'll have to make sure Anna and Elle are DDD's. They could be there together one day! Wouldn't that be neat! And Eston can watch over them from the Kappa Sig house! :-)

    ReplyDelete