Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Big 3 - ohh

Last week I turned 30 years old.  Pretty much since Corey and I have been married we have been going on vacations for my birthday.  It hasn't hurt that my birthday usually falls on or close to Spring Break.  Well, this year we did not go to Vegas, Puerto Rico, Napa Valley or
San Antonio.  

Our lives have changed a lot this past year.  I have to admit that it was difficult to stay put this year on my birthday but I know that we have received the most precious gift of all... this sweet baby girl!






How could I leave that sweet face?!?

Corey organized a small birthday dinner with friends at Bonefish Grill ( my favorite)!  I really appreciate everyone coming and celebrating with me.  I know it can be hard to make it to dinner especially when you have children.  Speaking of, thank you Bret and Angie for keeping Elle while we celebrated!





Ryan and Holly


Kimber and Josh


Allen and Jacklyn


Leah, Baby Jack, and RJ


Crystal and Adam


Conrad, Ginger, myself, and Corey


So Morgan and Chris were there too but Morgan was playing photographer and I didn't get a picture of these two.  So I just stole this pic off of their blog :)  Great picture guys :)


Thanks again for celebrating with me! You have each made this turning 30 thing a little bit easier!


Thanks for my pretty flowers Kathy and Gary!













3 comments:

  1. Love it! Can you email me those pics of Elle? They are precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love it! So funny Whitney! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. We like keepin' the kiddo. We had fun.

    ReplyDelete