Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcoming baby Emma!

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of helping host a baby shower for my sorority sister and friend Jill.  She is expecting baby Emma around April 4th.  We had a lot of fun planning this shower! Elle and I are looking so forward to meeting baby Emma!  They will be a little over 3 months apart!  We look forward to future play dates together!


One of the hostesses, Elizabeth, made this.  She is so talented!


Here is the momma-to-be


I ordered this cake from Rick's in Fayetteville.  I pretty much copied it from a friend of mine's website:
 Katie Grace Designs-http://www.katiegracedesign.com
She is a party planner and specializes in kid birthday parties and showers.  She is also VERY talented!


Here is a picture of the favor table.  Our friend Jamie made chocolate covered pretzels for everyone!


I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of the drink station.  It was pink punch in martini glasses with frozen grapes for a garnish.  It was super cute.  My friend Bethany made all the food and drinks.  Another talented friend!


All the Tri Deltas in attendance!  Oh, and one future Delta :)  I had asked Corey to take Elle for a car ride because she was a little fussy and that always seems to calm her so Elle didn't make this shot.   I later found out that she and daddy went to a boat show at the convention center.  They met our friends Ginger and Conrad with their sons Corbin and Eli.  So, Elle ended up having a Daddy date :)



Then she came back to join the party.  This is Crystal with her 11 month old baby girl, Elizabeth. 
 Another friend of Elle's :)



After the party ends, Elle and mommy spend some much needed quality time together.








1 comment: