Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Three Months Old!

Elle is 3 months old!  I can't believe she's growing so fast!  It was a little bit harder for me to get Elle's picture this month because she's a little more wiggly these days! These were the best that I could get:



Hello Mr. Bear


I'm also starting to teethe!  I didn't believe it but Ms. Kim, Elle's sitter, said she thought she was teething.  Ms. Kim has 4 children so I guess she should know.  Ms. Kim also said it's rare to teethe this young but that she did when she was about 3 months old.  Sure enough Elle is putting everything she can find into her mouth.  She is drooling like crazy and she is a little more fussy than normal.  We've been giving her some Tylenol and frozen teethers to make her feel better.


She finally got it in her mouth!


She has found her favorite friend!  This is a "teether" giraffe that Aunt Kersten gave her!  
She LOVES it! Thanks Aunt Kersten!


On Wednesday, Uncle Bret and Aunt Angie kept Elle so that I could go to community group.  Our community group consists of about 10 GREAT couples that meet every Wednesday for fellowship and to study the bible.  We try to go as much as possible because we enjoy it so much.  It's been a little bit harder these days with Elle.  This Wednesday Corey was out of town so I went by myself.  Here is a picture from Elle's big night. Thanks Angie and Bret for babysitting for us!


Aunt Angie and Elle

Elle is starting to love bath time.  I snapped this the other night when Corey was giving Elle a bath.  See the bald spot and the curls?!?

Thanks for checking in with us!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures in the 3 month outfit...she is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coop was so sweet to help her with tummy time...he sang her lots of songs which distracted her from being on her tummy! He just loves "Baby Elle!"

    ReplyDelete