Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is Anybody Out There?

Sorry for the delay in posts.  My computer crashed and we had to buy another one.  My old Dell laptop was a graduation gift when I graduated with my undergrad in 2003.  I think we got our money's worth out of it!  Since I've last posted a lot has been going on.  This is a Tummy Time mat that my friend Melissa gave us.  She really likes it.  Doesn't she look like a big girl!






Thanks for the cute leggings "Aunt" Ginger!


Elle got her 2 month shots ( a little late) and she had a little temperature afterwards :( 
BROKE MY HEART!


Sitting in her Bumbo seat!  I can't believe how big she looks here!


We went to Mountain Home to celebrate uncle Travis' birthday.  Here is Elle with Mimi!


Mimi, Elle, and Anna


Cousins: Anna, Eston, and Elle


This is my good friend Allyson.  She is a speech therapist and lives in Florida.  This was her 
first time to meet Elle.  I miss her so much!  I'm trying to convince her to move back to Arkansas!


Elle and "Aunt" Kimber.  Kimber is also a good friend and speech therapist and one of the 
sweetest people in the world!

Thanks for checking in with us!














No comments:

Post a Comment