Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas Sweet Girl!

Oh how we enjoyed celebrating baby Elle's first Christmas!  We were not able to travel to Northeast Arkansas this year and see my grandmother, aunts and all my cousins in Paragould, but we were able to see family that were able to travel this way.  We felt that we just could not travel 5 to 6 hours with a newborn.  We really missed seeing everyone!  This Christmas was especially hard because we lost my Popo this past November.  We miss you Popo!

Here are some pictures from our celebration with my mother and step-father and brother's family:


Baby Elle in her Moses basket.  She slept a lot this Christmas :)


Cooper peaking at his cousin Elle.  My brother and I have a similar picture somewhere.  
I think this is so sweet!


Outfit number 3.  We managed to go through 2 Christmas outfits before this one?!?!


George, Cooper, Gigi, and Elle

On Christmas Day, we drove 2 1/2 hours to Mountain Home to see Corey's family.  Corey's mom (Mimi) always makes a huge dinner and she is quite the cook.  Yummy!


Here is a shot of one of Elle's Christmas outfits!


Eston, Anna, Mimi, and Elle


Corey's sister, Kara, and her family:  Anna, Eston, and Travis


Daddy, Elle, and Mommy ( can you tell I'm a little tired :)


Like I said, she slept a lot!


Corey's grandpa "Papa" Troy, Elle, and Daddy


Two sleepy girls!


All pooped out!  She actually feel asleep this way and must have been dreaming about something sweet!

We had a great Christmas and feel very blessed to have this precious girl!  Corey and I look at each other sometimes and just say "wow, what a miracle we have made!"  Thank you Lord for this wonderful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment