Monday, January 3, 2011

Blessed by family and friends

Since baby Elle is here we've been blessed by many visitors.  Some family and some friends.  My dad and his girlfriend Lena came to see us again right after Christmas.  Then, my grandmother and my cousin came all the way from Paragould to see us around New Years.  My grandmother had been taking great care of my grandfather before he passed away in November so it is the first time that she has been able to come to Northwest Arkansas! We were able to show her the University, the church and reception area where Corey and I were married, our new home, and our new baby girl.


Elle and Papa Curt


Cooper and Elle (Cousins)


Elle and Momo (Elle is her 12th Great Grandchild!!!)


Elle and (Aunt) Kersten


Sydney with her cousin Elle

On New Year's Eve, Elle made her first REAL outing.  Jason's Deli!  Yum!  Oh how I've missed their turkey wraps!!!  We met my brother and his family and had a great lunch.  No crying or fussiness.


Elle slept most of the time. I think she liked the noise.  


Cooper loving on Momo


Elle is sleeping pretty good.  She slept for 6 1/2 hours last night!!!  She also really LOVES to take car rides!  It's our go to method if she's fussy....which happens between 6:00 -9:00 p.m. for some reason?!?  We've learned that the Summer brand blankets are the best thing ever!  She is so comfy in those that she just falls right to sleep.  



One of her newest habits (and one of my favorites) holding our hands


Daddy and his babies

No comments:

Post a Comment