Saturday, December 18, 2010

Settling back home with our new baby girl!

Again, sorry for the delay but we've been a little busy :)  Elle's first night went pretty good. We kept her in our room and got a LITTLE bit of sleep.  I have chosen to breast feed Elle and so far it is going well.  I hope that continues! We were discharged from the hospital on December 16th.  The doctor said Elle and I both looked good and could go home or stay one more night if we wanted.  We chose to take our baby home!




Here she is, dressed and ready for her first car ride!




We're home at last! Thanks Holly for making this awesome wreath!

My mom has been staying with us since we've been home (Thank you mom!)  Here are some pictures that we've taken so far!


Our fur baby watching our new baby girl.  He has done really well adjusting.  He follows her around and sits by us when she is being nursed.  He also comes and tells us when she's crying.  I can tell they are going to be best friends!



My mom, Gigi, putting Elle in the Mama Roo!  It is the best thing ever! Thanks girls for this great gift!


Here she is bright eyed and bushy tailed!  This baby is alert!


Thanks for making this cute outfit for me Ginger!
Thanks for checking in with us!

1 comment:

  1. She is soooooo beautiful!! I have a fun cold or I would have already been by to see her myself! Can't wait until I am well and I can come see you guys!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete