Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update

Yesterday was my last day at work.  I made an executive decision that it was time for me to stop working.  I am having trouble walking a lot and not to mention the lack of sleep.  I having a feeling she'll be here soon!  We also went to the doctor yesterday for our weekly appointment.  Dr. Cole told me that I am 2.5 cm dilated and 80 percent effaced.  He believes Elle will be here anytime now.  He said I would be induced on Wednesday, December 15th if she doesn't come on her own.  He is working the delivery room that day and I have really enjoyed working with him lately so it would be nice to have him deliver Elle.  Interesting fact is that he delivered my sister-in-law, Kara, 35 years ago.  I'm so ready to meet our baby girl!.  I

2 comments:

  1. Didn't he deliver Corey too? That would be cool to deliver a father and daughter 33 years apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind my earlier comment. Mom told me that Dr. Romine delivered Corey.

    ReplyDelete