Thursday, September 5, 2013

Showering Baby Beckham

 Some great friends of mine hosted a shower for Baby Beckham and Baby Hunter.  It was a duel shower with one of my friends and neighbors who had the same due date as me. She has since had Hunter but I'm still waiting on Beckham :)  
I definitely feel blessed by everyone's generosity and thoughtfulness!  It was a great time.




At this time, Amber didn't know what she was naming her little guy so they had a 
Balentine and Nye table.









The sweet hostesses with the both of us.


Angie, Kersten, myself, and Ginger


Amber and I... Both Mommas-to-Be.


And probably the best part of the weekend was getting a visit from this little man, Barrett. His mommy and I are cousins but closer than most.  I hope that Elle and Barrett stay close as they grow up.  They will if I have anything to do with it!


Elle an Barrett played so good together.  So Sweet!







We took Barret and Elle to Little Giggles the next day.  It's a cute indoor play facility.  
I think they both liked it!




No comments:

Post a Comment