Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We had a great Mother's Day this year!  On Saturday, Kathy watched Elle so that Corey and I could go to dinner.  We went to James at the Mill and it was soo good.  Then we went to The Cellar which is a wine bar in Fayetteville.  It was a fun night!  On Sunday we all went to brunch at Copeland's and then went to Crystal Bridges.  Crystal Bridges is a great museum that has recently been built in Bentonville.  Alice Walton brought the amazing exhibit to Arkansas and it is definitely worth seeing! 





It was a great day and I especially enjoyed spending it with this little girl:




There were a lot of awesome sculptures, paintings, etc but I couldn't take any pictures of that.  I did a picture of this one.  It's Pinocchio! Corey said they were coming to tell me to stop after I took this.  Ooops!


The outdoor areas were so cool.  We didn't even get to see half of the sculptures and flowers. But we got to see a lot of cool pictures!



There was a cool frame on display on the grounds.  We decided to make a photo opportunity out of it! 







I don't love this picture of myself but I had to post it.  Elle is such a cheeser these days.  I'm so thankful and blessed to be this little girl's momma.  She has the sweetest personality and a joyous love for life.  Thanks for making Mother's Day so special for me Elle Belle :)








No comments:

Post a Comment