Monday, June 4, 2012

Eston turns 5!

A few weekends ago we traveled to Mountain Home for Eston's 5th birthday.  I can't believe that little man is already 5!  I really can't believe that he'll be in Kindergarten next year!  
Time sure does fly! Happy Birthday Eston.  We love you!

Elle getting ready for the sprinkler.


Elle and Anna watching the BIG kids.




This is what the Big kids played on!


This is what the little kids played in.



The Birthday Boy!



Anna went down the slide multiple times.


Elle thought only one time was enough for her :)


Aunt Kara and Elle


I'm 5 years old! 


Playing before they decided to get wet!


I think she looks so grown up in that one.


Mimi and her girls.


Did I mention that she's a daddy's girl?


That Sunday we went to Marshall and saw Elle's great grandfather.  
The girls had fun running around his garden.



Thanks for checking in with us!








No comments:

Post a Comment