Friday, June 15, 2012

18 months!












Our Elle Belle is 18 months today!  I know that I'm always posting pictures of Elle but in this post I am going to lists some stats and things that she is doing so I do not forget:

18 months
26 lbs
7 teeth
Sleeps 12 hours a night with one 2-2.5 hour nap
Diaper size:  5
Likes to eat yogurt, grapes, ravioli, raisins, and mac & cheese
Loves Books, Balls, Babies, Playing games on IPAD, Derby, and her Daddy
Walks around to pictures in the house points and says "Dada", "Mama," "Euh" for Elle or "Didi" for Derby
Likes to feed her babies bottles, brush their hair, and rock them
She likes to play with her tea set
She LOVES to be "side" (outside)
Enjoys watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wiggles, Caillou, Curious George, and Fresh Beat Band 

Saying more and more words.  These are some but not all of the words that she is saying 
(I'm sure I missed a few):  

Sheep, Goat, Please, Thanks, Pretty, Ouch, Wet, I Booped, Diaper, Ball, Bubbles, Up, Down, Hot, Juice, Shoes, Help, Done, Didi (Derby), Go, Catch, Bounce, Kick, Dance, "Shh," Side for Outside, Dicky for Mickey, One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Off, On, Uh Oh, More, Baby, Teddy, Bunny, Cow, Cat, Pig, Duck, Dog, Dada, Mama, Pop, Boy, Books, Cheese, Head, Toes, Wow, Look, What's that, Choo Choo, Apple, Shake, No, Elmo, Chicken, Horse, Chalks, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment