Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break 2012 Dallas Part 1

We decided to visit Dallas for Spring Break this year.  We made it a quick trip because we figured Elle would get all out of sorts if we didn't.  When we lived in Dallas, I knew that there were a few places like the World Aquarium and the Arboretum that I would one day like to take my child to visit. Well, that is exactly what we did.  We stayed in the Park Cities area.  Elle really liked our room.


On our first day we went to the Dallas World Aquarium.  Elle really enjoyed seeing the porpoises and the pink flamingos.  She also liked all the water falls.  It was kind of busy that day being Spring Break time AND my camera battery died AGAIN but we got a few pictures.




The rest of the aquarium pictures were taken by phone :(




This is a bad picture but that was a King Crab.  Elle was saying "Wooh."


She really liked all the "fish."




It's hard to tell but this picture is taken in a tunnel under the shark tank.  It was really cool!

Pink Flamingos.  Elle's favorite.



Don't turn me away from the Flamingos to pose for a picture!!!!!!!

Also, on our trip we got to do a lot of eating and shopping :)  We visited Galleria and ate dinner by the ice skating rink at Mi Cocinas. YUM!



Elle really liked their guacamole!


Elle admiring the kids skating.


Put me in Mom, I'm ready to skate :)



No comments:

Post a Comment