Saturday, March 17, 2012

Little Miracles

There have been a lot of special babies born recently and I definitely want to document it.  The MOST important to me would be my cousin's baby Barrett.  Kersten is like a sister to me so we're gonna call him a nephew.  He was born on March 5th and he is SUCH a cutie!  He lives 5.5 hours away :( so I haven't had the chance to meet him in person yet but I will very soon!   



Welcome to the world Barrett Nathaniel Herget!

Ginger and Conrad's little girl, Gillian Avery, was born on March 8th.  We were able to go see her in the hospital.  She is so cute and has a ton of hair!!!!




My friend Megan also had a little girl, Naomi, on Febuary 21st.  I went to see her but my camera battery was dead so all I have are these I phone pics. She has a lot of hair too!!!



Now I just need pictures of Collins and Lowen... hopefully coming soon:)











No comments:

Post a Comment