Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Derby Dog!

On March 7th, our dog Derby turned 5 years old!  I remember when we first got Derby.  We were living in Dallas.  Derby was born in Arkansas, but we got him on one of our visits home.  He was so little and oh so sweet.  I feel in love immediately. He has been such a good companion for me when Corey travels.  I don't know what I would have done without him.



Look how young both Corey and Derby are :) Awww


So we had to spoil our first baby by getting him a doggie cake from Sugarbear's.  He enjoyed it very much and Elle enjoyed all the celebrating too!



Birthday cake before shot.


The birthday boy.


Elle giving Derby some Love.




After shot.  I think he liked it!

Happy Birthday Derby Dog!  We LOVE you :)

Elle update:  new words that she is saying:  "Hot" (she pretty much thinks all foods are hot and she then blows on them) and "Teddy."


I think "Teddy" is giving "Blankie" a little competition.






No comments:

Post a Comment