Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Days!



It's been really hot outside this week so Elle has been lounging in her pool :)




This is how pool time progressed today...  Derby sees pool.


Derby really likes the toys in the pool.


Derby decides to get in the pool.


Derby gets his prize.  A blue rubber dolphin.  Of course he had to get our favorite!


Hey, give me back my toy!


Elle has been developing so fast!  I'm happy that she is doing well with her motor skills but it is rocking our world!  She's crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything.  Operation baby proof has begun at our house!!!





Here is a clip of Elle playing with her voice and mouth.  I know it seems a little cruel of me to keep her juice from her but as a speech therapist I know that sometimes a little aggravation can create more vocal output. 




Tonight we went to dinner at Table Mesa.  My FAVORITE these days.  It is located on the Bentonville square. So while we were there, we decided to look in the newly renovated Walton's Five and Dime.  It is the visitor center and museum for Sam Walton and Walmart.  It was really neat.  Here are just a few pics because they wouldn't allow cameras inside.


Miniature replica of Sam Walton's truck.  It was a Ford.  Grandpa would be so proud :)



Elle and daddy by the fountain in the square.






1 comment:

  1. I love her talking and WOW she is a crawling machine!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete