Sunday, August 28, 2011

New tricks

Elle is learning so much these days.  She is waving (she uses her whole arm to do this but that's OK), she is giving fives or really she just slaps your hand, she signs more but it really just looks like a clap but I know what it means, and she is consistently saying..... Da da Da, Yay, and Uh after we say Uh oh.  I joke with Corey that the reason she said Da da first is because it's easier to say but the truth is that if it were all the same, Elle would probably still say Da da first.  She LOVES her daddy and Corey ADORES her.  Yesterday, I asked Corey to change Elle's diaper for me and it just so happened that the monitor was still on from her nap.  I heard him sing the cutest made up song to her!  It will be a sweet memory of mine I'm sure for a long time to come.





Elle playing with her nuk brush and Derby wanting it!


Also this weekend, we went to dinner with my second cousin Sydney one more time before she moved away.  She is moving back to Northeast Arkansas for more teaching job opportunities.  We've really enjoyed her hanging out with us since she's been here.  She will definitely be missed.  I can't wait to hear all the great things she will do!  We will see ya soon!





Me and my babies.  I had to take a picture with Derby to show off his new haircut!

More pics:


Already developing bad habits :)


We officially have enough hair to have bed head.


Just getting ready for a bath. 




1 comment:

  1. Awww....thanks so much for including me in this blog:) I saw your MoMo outside in the yard today when I drove by....she was keeping busy:) Miss you and Elle!

    ReplyDelete