Monday, August 22, 2011

Bruiser!

So this is not the funnest post I've ever written because I'm so sad to say that...... Elle has her first BLACK EYE!  I'm still not sure how it happened!  I left her sitting on the floor with her toys and went to the kitchen for maybe 30 seconds and when I came back her right eye was swollen and really red!  She didn't even cry and she was sitting up just like the way I had left her! I picked her up and showed Corey because I thought I was seeing things?!  I almost cried!  It then started getting black and blue.  I believe she fell on top of her ring stacker thingy... probably right on the tender area of her eye.  
Makes me so sad! There goes my mother of the year award... ha ha!


She doesn't seem to mind!


Uncle Bret came to help us with our new elliptical machine.  Thank you for your help!  Elle loves her uncle Bret but she didn't feel like posing during this picture!

This past weekend we had to pleasure of attending 2 One Year Old Birthday Parties!  Both Roman and Cate were born on the same day and they both live in our neighborhood!  We all had a great time!  First we went to Cate's party.


Awesome spread!


The precious birthday girl!


Cate was so sweet eating her cake... very lady like!


Morgan and Elle


Elle admiring Cate's new car!

  
Elle and mommy

Then we went to Roman's party! It was cowboy themed and it was a lot of fun!



Birthday boy and his pretty momma!


Cowgirl Elle


Elle and daddy. 





2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad "Aunt K" was the one who bought her the ring stacker toy that caused the black eye! Oops:( So sorry Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt K, we love our ring stacker! Mommy should have been watching me closer :)

    ReplyDelete