Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Bottle!

Elle also had her first bottle this week.  She is still only drinking breast milk but now daddy is able to feed her once a day if needed.  She liked the bottle very much and sucked it down quickly.  She is definitely a good eater! We can tell she is gaining weight!  I am interested to see how much she weighs at her next doctor's appointment!


Here are few other current pictures of baby girl:


She likes to be in the Baby Katan!  Thanks for letting us borrow it aunt Kara!


Elle in her jump suit!




Corey and I tried to take some photos of Elle today with our camera.  Right after taking this picture she decided to go potty!  O well, it was worth it!



Just Snoozing



Probably my favorite shirt she has right now!  I found this at a store here in Rogers.  I think it's sweet!

Thanks for checking in with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment