Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Spring 2013 Part 1

 
Elle celebrated Easter this year by doing a few things.  First, she had a fun party at her school.  Here she is with her good friend Channing. Channing is one of our neighbors but also goes to Elle's school.
 
 
 
Here she is decorating cookies.
 
 
And of course she had her picture taken with the Easter Bunny.  She did not know what to think of this Easter Bunny.  I have to say that I don't blame her :)
 
 
The Easter Bunny brought her a lot of goodies.
 
 
Angie and Bret came over to eat on Easter Sunday.  Here is Elle with her cousin Cooper.
 
 
Best Family shot...
 
 
Elle and Coop also went to an Easter Egg Hunt in Fayetteville.  The eggs were dropped by helicopter.  They both had a great time!
 
 
 
Silly girl.
 
 
We had the Rivkins over for dinner.  Here is Elle with her friend Hadley. They both were carrying their purses.  Elle also has a hat and megaphone.
 
 
We went to Crystal Bridges Mueseum and walked on the trails.
 
 

 
We then went in for a yummy lunch. Here Elle is looking out of the glass wall.  It is soo pretty!
 
Elle was finally able to enjoy her trampoline!
 

 
 
We attended MANY dance classes
 
 
 
Elle enjoyed Edemame many times because it is her absolute favorite!!!
 
 
She had her first milkshake too :)
 
 
 
Elle requested to play princesses many times.
 
 
 
Trying to get her "Glass Slipper" on :). It's hard being a princess.  Elle calls herself princess Elle almost everyday.
 
 
Look at this pose.  She is really something.... when I say something I mean sassy :)
 
 
Corey and I attended the Starlight Gala for the Northwest Arkansas Children's Shelter.  It's a wonderful cause that is close to my heart since I work there some during the school year.  It was a silent auction, dinner, and concert.  This year the Band Perry performed.  It was a fun night!
 
 
 
My friend Misti and I
 
 
Katie, Misti, and I
 
 
The girls and our dates.
 
 
Terrible I phone picture but on the stage was The Band Perry.  They were really good.  I only knew one of their songs b/f the concert but since then they gave us their CD and I listen to it a lot! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment