Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's a Boy!

We found out that Baby Balentine # 2 is a boy on April, 29th.  I honestly thought it was a girl but was hoping for a little boy.  Either way I would have been happy.  Of course I cried like a baby and Corey was pretty excited too.  Our appointment was at 8:30 am so we dropped Elle off at school and headed to our appointment.  We were the first ones in and found out by 8:45.  Baby boy was very active during the ultrasound and cooperated well.  It was obvious that he is a boy if you know what I mean.  We then texted/called our family and friends.  It was a special morning.  When I picked Elle up at school that afternoon everyone cheered when I walked in.  I guess someone had spread the news that Elle was going to have a brother. 
 
That evening we told Elle that is was a boy.  She kept saying no, girl but was really excited about a big blue balloon that we gave her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I look forward to meeting our little guy and I just know that Elle will love him too.  She talks about him a lot and gives him (my belly) kisses daily.  The other night she prayed for him too.  We can't wait until he gets here!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment