Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rewind and Fast Forward

Well, I'm behind again on my blogging.  Elle loves it when I show her the blog, and I want to keep it up for her but honestly it is hard sometimes.  Especially, this time of year, which is extremely busy for us.  So, where should I start... Corey and I went to a 80's themed Ryan Murphy benefit to support Colon Cancer.  It was a lot of fun and my friend Jill let me borrow an awesome jumpsuit for the occasion.  We had a great time! Thank you Uncle Bret and Aunt Angie for watching E for us!!!



Rockstar!


Hilarious.... I can't believe I'm actually posting this!


We went to Mountain Home for Thanksgiving.  The kids decided to play in the leaves on Thanksgiving Eve.  Here are the girls.


All 3 cousins




This is one of the favorite past times at Mimi's house :)


Sweet Anna



On Thanksgiving day I made Elle go back into the leaves for a mini photo shoot.



Derby joined in too!


Turkey time!



Then we came home and rooted on the Hogs for the LSU game. 
This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Elle to date.  Such a ham!


Elle really liked her new outfit.


I watched Anna and Elle while the rest of the crew went to the game.


In early December, Elle joined her dance class in the Christmas Train festival. These are her two friend Ellie and Channing.


They danced to 2 different Christmas songs.





Then, we went to see the lights at Silver Dollar City.




Elle with ALL of her cousins: Cooper, Anna, and Eston.



Watching the parade.


Uncle Travis to the rescue.  Elle did NOT want to ride her stroller and Mama and Dada were so tired of holding her!!!


Silly boys :)


Whew!!!  This was  a quick review of our November and early December.  Next I will post about Elle's 2nd Birthday party and Christmas.  Thanks for checking in on us!


No comments:

Post a Comment