Friday, January 11, 2013

Pre-Christmas fun!


I'm behind on my posts but I wanted to include a few pictures of before Christmas activities.  Elle made a pretty Gingerbread Christmas Tree. It was a kit from Joann's but it was cute




Then she started to eat it :)


We saw the Lights at the Fayetteville Square.  It's a yearly tradition for us mainly because it is a special spot for Corey and I since that is where he proposed to me.  
We enjoy visiting every year!


Elle saw a Reindeer :)


And SANTA!


Elle was not so sure of Santa.  I kind of don't blame her on this one. She never cried but was not happy about it!


Poor baby.


Attempt of a family pictures



She finally started to cheer back up!





A week later we saw Santa again!  The second attempt didn't go much better :(


Hollyn came to see us.


She gave Elle a cute Princess shoe set for her birthday.  Elle loves them and likes to wear them everywhere...see shoes below :)  This picture makes me realize that my baby girl is too big for a highchair!!!


Sweet Cate came over too! E had to wear her tutu :)



Elle then went to Price's 1st Birthday party!  Holly did a great job with everything!  It was a Candyland/Penguin theme. So cute!










Happy Birthday Price!



No comments:

Post a Comment