Saturday, May 12, 2012

Meeting Baby B!



I'm sooo behind on posting but I want this blog to be something that Elle enjoys looking at when she gets older.  I am determined to keep it up.  Life keeps getting busier and it keeps getting harder to do this but I enjoy making these little posts about what we've been doing with our baby girl.  

In April, we finally had a chance to go and visit my cousin's son, Barrett.  He is such a little cutie.  We all enjoyed the visit and can't wait to do it again soon.  I think Elle did very well with him.  She was gentle and allowed mommy and daddy to give him some attention without getting too upset.


Barrett LOVES his Aunt Whitney although it might not look like it in that picture :)



He likes Corey too!


We went and visited Momo while we were there.


My Big Girl!  Snif :)





Barrett and Elle playing together.



Elle playing with Jaxx.


Sweet Barrett.  He didn't like me taking his pacifier out :(


Aunt K playing one of Elle's favorites... bubbles!


This is the picture I took of Barrett right before we left.  I miss him!






















No comments:

Post a Comment