Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a great Easter!  Elle had a great time hunting for eggs at our neighborhood egg hunt this year.  She did not get that concept last year so it was fun to watch.  There was an AMAZING service at our church and I am still thinking about it 2 weeks later.  Elle got lots of goodies from the Easter Bunny and of course she got a pretty new dress for the occasion.  She was such a good little girl and
modeled for me :)





Egg Hunt Time!





Elle with her friend Channing.


The big girls waiting their turn.


Look Mom, I found one more!


Goodies from the Easter Bunny:


Favorite item... Minnie Mouse DVD!


Elle is getting so big.  I've been looking at her lately in awe and just thinking where has the time gone. I think in this picture she looks like a big girl :(


First attempt at Pigtails!




Thanks for checking in with us.  Next post will be of our visit to see Baby Barrett!!! Yay!


















No comments:

Post a Comment