Monday, November 7, 2011

Finally! A Post!

I apologize that it has been so long since our last post!  We've been a little busy. 
Just to catch you up to speed....


We celebrated Elle's first Halloween! In case you couldn't tell she is a baby lamb.  She doesn't look like a baby here!  She's growing up so fast! She has started to take steps!!!!  Only 5 or so and then she plops down on her bottom.  I'm excited but hate to see her grow so fast!



Derby was a trooper.  He walked door to door with us!


Her Halloween day outfit.  Her shirt says Daddy's under my spell.


So serious.


We went trick or treating with our friends and neighbors the Rices.  Here is Mike the farmer, Cate the cow, Elle the sheep, and Derby the scarecrow!


We went house to house in the new Radio Flyer wagon that Gigi got us! Thanks Gigi!  We love it!


This is the wagon after a few houses.  These girls ate their weight in Cheerios!



Our first house to visit was Ms. Melissa's house.


Corey and I got to go to our annual neighborhood costume party. 
It was nice to have some grown up time!



I was not the only one who thought about going as a Go Go girl!


Corey's family came to help us with Elle and to celebrate Corey's birthday.


Elle and Anna giving each other hugs!


Then Corey got another cake on his actual birthday!


Happy Birthday Corey!  We love you!

At the Razorback Homecoming game my pledge class always tries to get together and tailgate.  It's always a lot of fun.  This is a pic of my pledge class with some of the current senior Tri-delts.



Girls from my pledge class that came.


Elle got to play with Jack


and Emma!

That's all for now!  Thanks for checking in with us!


















2 comments:

  1. I don't know how in the world this happened but I stumbled across your blog!!! Elle is as cute as ever! Oh my goodness! And next time you guys have a pledge class reunion, I want to come! I would love to see all those girls! So so fun! I want to know who did the pictures of Elle when she was in the purple tutu outfit! I love them! Those might be the cutest baby pics I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Rebekah! You are welcome to join us anytime! Amber Lanning Photography took those pictures! She is great! I'm so glad you can keep up with us this way! I need your blog address too!

    ReplyDelete