Sunday, November 13, 2011

Aunt K came to see us!

My cousin Kersten and her husband Nate came to see us this weekend.  Kersten is like a sister to me.  We've been close ever since I can remember.  Unfortunately we do not get to see each other as often as I'd like so I was really looking forward to her visit.  About 20 weeks ago she found out that she was expecting her first baby!  She had to wait two and a half years for this exciting news.  You can read more about the journey in her blog here:  http://hergethappenings.blogspot.com She has been so positive and strong through the entire process!  She has truly been an inspiration.  Needless to say we are ECSTATIC for her and Nate to be expecting a baby boy in March! Yay!!!!!!!




Elle enjoyed all the LOVE and KISSES her Aunt K gave her!


Elle also got to have her first Hibachi experience this weekend. Shoguns!  Yum! 


Who hoo!


Aunt K, Elle, and I tailgating before the Razorback game.  Elle and I didn't feel real great so we decided  not to go to the game. The sickies went home to watch the game.


Uncle Nate and Aunt K

So glad you guys came to see us!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment