Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy First Father's Day Corey

This past weekend we celebrated Corey's first Father's Day with family.  Corey has been the best daddy that I could have ever imagined or dreamed.  He loves his baby girl and it's pretty easy to see that.  He will not let her cry for more than a second before running to her!  He can always make her smile too.  It's so cute.  He has also taken good care of me while I continue to nurse Elle. He encourages me, often cooks dinner, and helps with laundry all the time.  He is the greatest!  I thank God for him everyday.  I cannot imagine living on this earth without him! We are both so lucky to have you Daddy!



We went to Mountain Home, Paragould, Gosnell, and Burdette.  Whew, it was a lot of traveling but it was definitely worth it.  Elle had a great time seeing family members and meeting some for the first time!   She did very well considering how much time she had to spend in her car seat!  
She's going to be a traveler after all!


Elle with my cousin Kersten (a.k.a. Aunt K)  She is like a sister to me so we consider her an aunt.  She is great with Elle!  She will be a great mommy someday!


Nate, Kersten, and Elle


Elle with my aunt Lisa.


Elle with my uncle Dennis. 


Elle and my aunt Judy.


Elle with Papa.


Elle with my grandmother (Momo).  She loves her giraffe and notice we had to have a 
wardrobe change..... No comment.


Elle playing piano with Gigi.

I can't believe Elle is 6 months old!!!  UNBELIEVABLE!  I can't believe how much she has changed!  Here she is a 1 month old:


Here she is now, at 6 months!




She will always be precious to us!








No comments:

Post a Comment