Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Elle and Friends

So I left my camera at my mother-in-laws house so It's hard to update my blog :(  however, I will be going to get the camera this weekend :) and will take lots of pictures at Anna's first birthday party! 
Stay tuned for those! 

This Summer we've been visiting a lot of friends!  We mainly go walking together or go to the mall together.  Here are some pictures of Elle and her friends.  These are I phone pics so 
sorry they are poor quality!


Elle and Anna during a visit to the park in our neighborhood.


Elle is finally big enough for the toddler swing!  She LOVED it!


Did I mention that she LOVED it!


Eston enjoyed himself as well!


Elle and Channing!  We walk with her and her mommy a lot!


Elle and sweet Hollyn.  Elle fell asleep during this walk.


Elle and Corbin at the mall!

In other news, we went to the doctor today.  Elle is still in the 50th percentile for her height and head circumference.  She is in the 75th percentile for weight.  She is definitely a breastfed baby!  And.....


She no longer needs to be swaddled when she sleeps.  We're just using sleep sacks now.  
She is growing up so fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment