Thursday, February 6, 2014

Elle turns 3!

Our Sweet girl turned 3 years old in December!  I cannot believe it!  I asked her a while back what kind of birthday party she wanted and she wanted a Princess Belle party of course...she's a little obsessed.  And she wanted a pink cake.  We had her party at Little Giggles a creative indoor play facility.  
She had a blast!!!  










Belle herself made an appearance too.  She sang a song and read the story of Beauty and the Beast.





The boys were good sports too.























We LOVE you sweet Elle Belle.  You are a sassy, loving, strong, smart, and beautiful little girl.  We wouldn't want it any other way!  We are truly blessed to be your parents and thank God for you everyday.!!! 


All About Elle Age 3: 

Favorite color - PINK
Favorite toy - Princess Dolls
Favorite fruit - Pineapple
Favorite show- Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Favorite lunch - Hotdog
Favorite Outfit - Sophia the First Dress
Favorite Game - Princess Candyland
Favorite Snack - Goldfish
Favorite Animal - Baby Gorilla
Favorite Song - Hey Ho by the Lumineers
Favorite Book - Pete the Cat I Like My White Shoes
Favorite Friend - Channing
Favorite Cereal - Honey Bunches of Oats
Favorite thing to do outside - Jump on Trampoline
Favorite Drink - White Grape Juice
Favorite Holiday - Easter
Favorite thing to take to Bed- Minnie Mouse
Favorite thing to eat at Breakfast - Pancakes
Favorite Dinner - Chicken Tacos
What do you want to be when you grow up - Dora the Explorer


1 comment:

  1. What a fun party! I love the little interview! I'll have to remember to do that each year. I laughed when I read what her favorite book was....I remember her having Nate read that several times! lol. I think he accidentally "misplaced" the book after the 10th time. haha

    ReplyDelete