Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blessed

I realize my previous blog was titled "It's been a little rough" and I feel as though that was very selfish of me to say.  Corey, Elle, and I have so many things to be thankful for.  There was a young family in our community that just experienced a terrible tragedy and I can't even imagine what they are going through.  It has definitely opened my eyes.  I am so blessed by my sweet husband and precious little girl.  I am so thankful that God chose them for me and I for them.  I cannot imagine life here on earth without them!!!

With that said, I have a lot of pictures to document for myself and for Elle.  I know I post a lot of pics of us but I do not want to forget a moment of our time together.  She is growing so fast and changing so much! Last weekend, we went to the McGarrah's Pumkin Patch and my brother and his family met us there.  It was so much fun!




Such a serious look... she was soaking it all in!



I rode this with her because I was scared to let her do it by herself.  I honestly think she would've been fine.  She did not seem scared at all!


"These are just my size."



That pumpkin was the biggest pumpkin I have ever seen (in person).







Elle was singing ABC's and pointing to the letters on that sign.  










Here are some other funny pics of Elle!







She has a love/hate relationship with razorback face stickers!


Cooper and Elle playing before the Kentucky game.


Little drummer girl.



Another celebration that I want to mention is that Mimi is officially retired!  She is a big Hog fan so that cake was so appropriate! We're so happy for her and look forward to spending more time together!!!!












1 comment: