Saturday, July 7, 2012

Two week Vacay part 2

I have so many more pictures that I want to add from our beach trip.  I know it's a bit much but this blog is for Elle and I hope she will get to see it someday.  I don't want to leave anything out... So here ya go!


The kiddie pool had a lot of fountains and buckets that dumped water.  
It was the perfect size for Elle.










McGuire's pub was Yummy!





A little lunch on the beach


Papa and Elle




Picture time:

Cannot keep my eyes open... TOO BRIGHT!!!  I should have worn sunglasses!


Cheezer... Stood there forever while we took pictures of her :)




Bikini time :)






Splashing in the fountains.


Last Day :(


On the last night, Dad and Lena watched Elle so that Corey and I could have a date night.  We went to the Grand Marlin.  It was an open area right by the ocean so you could feel the ocean breeze.  It was really nice and yummy! Unfortunately we didn't get a picture together :(



Then we rushed home to walk on the beach with this little girl.





Bye Bye  Beach!  See ya next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment