Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snow Day / Valentine's Day 2012

This is an update post... We have a lot to update on our little blog this last week.  We had our first (and probably only) Snow Day of 2012 and we were so excited!  Mainly because daddy bought Elle a snow suit on one of his business trips a few months ago.  He found it at REI, one of our favorite stores that we frequented when we lived in Dallas.  We were beginning to think she was not going to get to wear it then lo and behold we got 2-3 inches of snow.  It didn't last long, but we sure did have fun!!!


Daddy and Elle



Taking it all in!


She LOVED it!






Derby in his snow vest that He. Did. Not. Like!


Elle and Mommy!


Our Valentine's Day 2012 was great!  Mimi drove over that day to visit and babysit Elle so that Corey and I could go to dinner that night.  We actually got to go on a date!!! It had been a while!  It was so nice to go to dinner together and it was SO YUMMY!!!  It was the best meal I have had in a while!  We went to Petit Bistro in Bentonville and we were treated so good!  It was a lot of fun!  
I also got 2 flower arrangement from Corey.  It's a long story but it worked for me!


Unfortunately this one is the only one that made it till today...5 days later.  I forgot to take a pic of the other one.  Sorry Babe :(


Here are some pictures of our #1 Valentine!




I know I'm partial but I think she's a pretty girl :)




She loves her teapot!  Probably her favorite thing these days :)


Derby takes a close 2nd.  We Love you Derby Dog!


1 comment:

  1. I'm not partial! She IS a pretty girl! You should have brought her over here. I would have kept her ;-)

    ReplyDelete