Monday, October 10, 2011

Yay for Foozeball and more Firsts for Elle!

Two weekends ago we went to Dallas for the Razorback game.  Corey and I lived in Dallas for 4 years so it was exciting to take Elle to Dallas for the first time! Corey and Kathy (Mimi) went to the game but Elle and I went shopping and visited with friends!!  We stayed in the South Lake area and we had a great time!  I didn't take as many pictures as I had hoped but this is what I have:


Elle and I shopping but still representing the HOGS with her cheerleading uniform!


 Mimi and Corey at the Razorback game!

Corey surprised his mom by getting tickets to the Cowboy game too!  She was so surprised!
She LOVES football!




Elle experiencing IKEA for the first time :)


Elle meeting our friends Gerrit and Brandi for the first time.  
They were our neighbors in Dallas for a few years.  
We miss them so much and Elle LOVED them!


This past weekend we took Elle to her first Razorback game against Auburn!  It was a great game and she did a great job.  We made it to the 3rd quarter and she really enjoyed clapping and swaying to the band!


Tailgating with Holly!  We can't wait for John Price to get here around about December 30th!!!


Elle and Daddy taking it all in!



Woo Pig Sooie!


Another first for Elle:  Elle's first dance outfit!  Gigi bought this for Elle before she was born and she just now can fit into it.  I took dance (ballet and tap) for many years and I LOVE to dance.  I think she likes it too.  The girl has rhythm and dances when she hears music!
















1 comment: