Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving, we didn't travel to Northeast Arkansas like we usually do.  My doctor said I couldn't travel farther than 2 hours away just in case baby Elle decided to make her appearance.  So on Thanksgiving day we went to Mountain Home to have lunch with Corey's family.  It was great as always and it was really good to see everyone.  We stayed for only 4 hours and then headed back home.

On Saturday, my dad came up to Rogers to celebrate Thanksgiving with us.  We had a Thanksgiving dinner with turkey and all the fixings!  I couldn't help as much as I'd like because I couldn't stand up for too long.  My sister-in-law was sick also so she couldn't do much either.  My brother and Corey pretty much prepared everything.  It was so good!  I was really impressed with their skills in the kitchen!




We also got to watch the Razorbacks beat LSU!  Yay!  Go Hogs!


Here's an updated belly pic!  We're so ready for Elle to get here!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's a week away!!!!! How exciting!! :-)

    And you look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete