Friday, October 22, 2010

Baby Shower

On October 16th my sister-in law Angie Ellington and my friends Brandi Garrison, Bethany Runyan, Holly Graves, Kersten Herget, and Kimber Still threw me a baby shower.  My friends Allyson Waters and Megan Baureis also helped from afar.  It was at the Dickson Street Inn in Fayetteville.  It meant a lot to me to have friends and family gather together to celebrate Elle.  They get bonus points for coming when the Razorback game was scheduled during the middle of the shower!




Thanks for all the fun games Kimber!

Angie and Anna

Goodies from Ginger

Reading a message from Allyson in Florida.  She sent a great book called "Let's go on a Mommy Date."

Cute giraffe onesie from Brandi.

Mama Roo from all the hostesses!

Thank you to all the great hostesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment