Sunday, September 12, 2010

We decided on baby furniture!

After a lot of shopping around and internet searching, we have finally decided on our baby furniture.  The crib is wrought iron and is pewter/silver in color.  I think this makes it look antique and I hope it's something that will be passed down in our family.  Who knows, maybe Elle will use it with one of her children someday.


The main problem I had when shopping for furniture is that I couldn't find a dresser and armorie that was the color cream.  I found some but they were a little too "fru fru" for me.  So, I finally gave up and just ordered furniture that I liked in white.  We plan to put a glaze on it making it look cream. This is a picture of some of the collection.  It doesn't show the armoire but you can kind of get the idea.  We hope it gets here soon!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! This is really pretty. Glad you found something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To find the exact baby furniture is very big problem for any one and it is a time consuming so we just have to buy furniture from any branded Baby Furniture Store and we can find variety of things out there.

    ReplyDelete