Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time to play catch up!

It's been a few days since I last posted and we have been busy so it's time to catch up.  Wednesday, the 25th I had my 24 week doctor's appointment.  Dr. Duke said that the baby was measuring on track and that I (or my weight gain) was on track as well :)  I had to drink glucose cola at this appointment and have my blood taken to rule out gestational diabetes so I hope that comes back clear.  I should know within the week. 

On Thursday the 26th Corey's mother, Kathy (aka Mimi), came to see us.  It was the first time she had got to see our house.  It has been very difficult for her to get away since Corey's dad has been sick.  We took her to a nice dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak house when when arrived and then the next day we shopped, shopped, shopped!  She bought some really cute outfits for our baby girl!  Thank you Mimi!  On Saturday the 27th, we went to a BBQ competition at Arvest Ball Park and then went to a BBQ birthday party for our neighbor.  I know, that's a lot of BBQ and it was the first time I had eaten pork since I got pregnant! We have been welcomed to our new neighborhood with open arms and we are so appreciative of their friendship!  They have been great!

We are looking forward to the kick off of Razorback football this weekend.  Derby and I are sporting our Razorback gear!  It's hard to see but Derby has on his Razorback collar on and my shirt says Arkansas Razorback Baby on Board!



No comments:

Post a Comment